This Week | No.2
Yay, finally it is Friday and the start to the long weekend. These finds kept me afloat this week:
- The branding identity of Nordic House, a dry-cleaning shop based in San Francisco, by design agency Anagrama. Their look is so crisp, clean and cool- just how I like it. Go read Richard Baird’s thoughts on it here.
- This week I happened to come across the wonderful illustration work by Euodia Roets. She is a designer and illustrator for Touchee Feelee, a homeware and pamper boutique based in Cape Town. Her watercolour illustrations are amazing and if you thought it is too late to do something special for your Dad, hop on over to her site to download her lovely printable cards for Father’s Day (here).
- Gosh, I drooled over Emily Schuman’s part two of her closet over at the Coveteur . I want to have her lovely closet space. It is not too big, but is completely functional to keep everything in it’s place.
- I love this print by Note To Self. It is meant for me, since I am always losing my bobby pins.
- And finally for some good news: I could not contain myself when I discovered a new events and party decor store close by called In Good Company. Owned by the awesome Maike from We Love Pictures her store is filled with so much goodies for any event, party or a special occasion…that I wished I had known about them when I planned our Wedding…