I constantly come across links online that I enjoy reading and decided to curate them into a series every week. This is my outlet for sharing the articles, items, and people that are inspiring me on a weekly basis. I hope you enjoy!
- Finally, the launch of SA’s own fashion blogger network: Tgether. Tayla Goldberg, from Shades of Gold, is the lovely lady behind it all. Go and read her inspirational post on how she became a blogger here.
- Really inspired by Kelly Framel, from the Glamourai’s post on her introduction to the fashion world.
- So I finally went to see the Great Gatsby. I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was brilliant, but found Carey Mulligan to be a poor choice for Daisy. I also loved hearing one of Lana Del Ray’s newest releases Young and Beautiful and Jay-Z’s tracks throughout the movie. Go and read Garance’s review about the movie, she sums up my thoughts nicely.
- Love the simplicity of Jessica Comingore’s new-look website. She is awesome.
- I think Miss Moss’ new logo, by illustrator and designer Erin Ellis is great.