A Good Monday
Having your boss contact you in the early hours of the morning to prepare for a 7:15 meeting, and you only happen to see his message at 6:30 on a Monday morning, is enough to put a damper on your day. Oh, and did I mention it was cold and rainy outside too. Instead of moping about the bad start to my day, I decided to make a list of the reasons why today is (and will be) a good day!
- I found this awesome desktop wallpaper (picturde above) over at Design Love Fest. I cleared my desktop, arranged my folders neatly and all of a sudden it made me feel better. Bri’s Dress Your Tech posts features free desktop wallpaper’s every week from different sources and designers; go and view last weeks here and make a change to your wallpaper!
- Found a wonderful local letterpress company who are printing my business cards. I cannot wait to see them.
- I also plan to print my architectural portfolio in May and I hope to share some of my layouts here too. I just received a quote from the printer and this is certainly a motivation not to put it off any longer.
- No cooking for me tonight- we are having dinner with some friends later.
- The benefits of having a loving husband means that even though you may not have time to put in your own lunch in the morning, they will gladly do it!
- And lastly, I just received our photographs we selected for our wedding thank-you cards from our wonderful wedding photographer Cari!